Seward County, Nebraska, Online Land Auction – November 28, 2023
BIDDING OPENS NOVEMBER 21, 2023
BIDDING CLOSED NOVEMBER 28, 2023
PRODUCTIVE IRRIGATED LAND
POTENTIAL SEED CORN PRODUCTION
LOCATED NEAR MAJOR GRAIN/INPUT FACILITIES
LOCATED SOUTH OF ULYSSES, NE
LAND AUCTION INFORMATION
- UFARM Agents will be available November 28, 2023, at United Farm & Ranch Management office, 3501 Plantation Drive, Suite 100, Lincoln, Nebraska, from 10:00 am until the conclusion of the online auction. Please visit us during the scheduled time to discuss this property. We will assist buyers with registering to bid online, answer questions and provide information. You do not have to be present to bid online but you are required to be available by phone.
- BIDDING PROCESS: You may place bids on this property over 7 days beginning November 21, 2023, and extending to November 28, 2023, at 11:00 am. This reserved online auction features bidding extensions. If a bid is received within five minutes of the scheduled close time, the bidding period is automatically extended for five minutes. This will continue until there is a five minute period where no bids are placed. NOTE: Do not wait until the day the auction closes to register to bid online. All bidders must be approved to bid or call 402-434-4496 for assistance. UFARM agent will contact successful buyer at the close of the auction if not present.
PRICE, TERMS AND POSSESSION: The successful buyer will be required to sign the purchase agreement and deposit 10% as earnest money in the form of personal, business or cashier check immediately following the sale. Closing will be on or before December 28, 2023. The cost of title insurance and closing fees to be paid 50% by Buyer and 50% by Seller. Closing Agent/Title Company will be Nebraska Title Company, Lincoln, Nebraska. Full possession will be given at closing subject to existing lease. The sale is not contingent upon Buyer financing. All preliminary financial arrangements must be made prior to the sale. This sale is subject to any easements, covenants, restrictions of record and all leases that may exist.
- The Sellers will pay 2023 and all previous real estate taxes.
- The Buyer acknowledges that he/she has made a personal inspection of the property and understands the land is being sold on an “AS IS” condition. The sellers are not aware of any noxious weeds but cannot guarantee this. No warranty or guarantee is expressed or implied by the Seller or agents of UFARM Real Estate. No survey will be done. The land is being sold as a legal description, which has been determined as 154.36+/- county assessed acres. Please bid accordingly.
- Information has been compiled from sources deemed reliable, but neither UFARM Real Estate its agents nor the owners makes any guarantee as to the accuracy. It is the Sellers’ intent to sell, the highest bid will be accepted subject to the approval of the Sellers. UFARM Real Estate and its agents are representing the Seller. The bidding increments will be $50/acre. The final sale price will be calculated based on the total acres times the highest bid per acre. All announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over previous announcements, verbal or written. All decisions of the auctioneer are final.
Opportunity to purchase property for productive irrigated cropland for traditional row crop and/or potential seed corn production. This property is located just a short distance from a major grain and crop inputs facility in a great community. Not included with the sale of the property are irrigation motor and miscellaneous items related to motor, generator, fuel tank, flow meter and pivot bridges.
LEGAL: The Northwest Quarter (NW4) Section Four (4), Township Twelve (12) North, Range Two (2) East of the 6th P.M. Seward County, Nebraska.
LOCATION: From the south side of Ulysses, Nebraska, go approximately 1-1/2 miles south on IJ Road to Ashland or 21 Road. The farm is on the southwest corner of the intersection.
2022 REAL ESTATE TAXES: $11,262.72. The sellers will pay 2023 and all previous real estate taxes.
SOILS: Primarily Muir silt loam, Hastings silty clay loam, Judson silt loam, Hall-Olbut complex and several other soil types for the remainder of the soil classes. Class I – VI soil ratings
Cropland Acres – 149.31 acres
Base Acres – 142.10 acres
Sale will include well, gearhead and 8-tower center pivot.
2008 8-tower Zimmatic Pivot
800 gpm, 54’ static level, 130’ pumping level,
Located in the Upper Big Blue NRD with 120.0 certified irrigated acres.
SCHOOL DISTRICT: Seward
402-434-4496 (office) or 402-480-0099 (cell)
Thank you for visiting UFARM Real Estate. Located in Lincoln, Kearney, Norfolk and North Platte, we provide real estate and auction services to all of Nebraska. We specialize in the marketing of farms, ranches, acreages, hunting/fishing properties and residential properties.
Our office provides cutting edge marketing of local properties to a national and worldwide audience through our network. Thinking of buying or selling, check us out today!