Custer County Land for Sale
PASTURE / CROPLAND
Request More Information
Offered for sale 1,121 +/- acres with great location. Property is located 13 miles east of Broken Bow or one mile north of Westerville in eastern Custer County. The operation includes exceptional grassland, center pivot irrigated cropland and dry cropland. Building improvements include an older farmstead and 600 head permitted back grounding feed lot that supports the livestock operation. The irrigated cropland consists of a full pattern system and gently rolling Class I thru III silt loam soils. The grassland is located mostly in the northern and eastern portions of the tract and consists of rolling silty range sites. Pastures are fenced into three paddocks with livestock water supplied by underground pipeline and numerous dams. Possession is subject to current lease which expires in September of 2020.
LEGAL: The Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter (SE4SE4) of Section Twenty-Two (22); the East Half of the Southwest Quarter (E2SW4), the Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter (SW4SW4) of Section Twenty-Three (23); the West Half (W2) of Section Twenty-Six (26); The East Half of Section Twenty-Seven (27); the Northeast Quarter (NE4) of Section Thirty-Four (34); the Northwest Quarter (NW4) of Section Thirty-Five (35) all in Township Seventeen (17), Range Eighteen (18) West of the 6th PM in Custer County, Nebraska.
- RESIDENCE: 1,398 square foot one and half story, two bed and one bath residence originally built in the early 1900s that has been updated over the years.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 36’x24’ two car garage with concrete floor
- UTILITY BUILDING: 50’x36’ frame built, metal clad structure with earthen floor, some lighting and electrical
- UTILITY SHED: 24’X26’ frame built, metal clad structure with concrete floor, some lighting and electrical
- POULTRY SHED: 24’X12’ frame built metal clad structure with concrete floor.
- FEEDLOT: Permitted 600 head feedlot with 7 pens and 3 main feeding pens. Working facilities, 400’ concrete apron, guardrail and continuous fencing with metal and tire tanks.
2019 REAL ESTATE TAXES: $21,173.10
IRRIGATION WELL INFORMATION:
- Well Identification #65999
- Permit No. G-058296
- Date Completed: 05/31/1977
- Depth: 534 feet
- Diameter: 9”
- Max Flow Permitted: 800 GPM
- Isuzu Diesel Power Unit
DOMESTIC/LIVESTOCK WELL INFORMATION:
- Well Identification: #105869
- Permit No.: G-090563
- Date Completed: 09/24/1996
- Depth: 165 feet
- Diameter: 1”
- Max Flow Permitted: 15 GPM
- 10 Tower Valley Pivot
- Installed – 1980s
- Farmland Acres – 1114.56 Acres
- Cropland Acres – 309.52 Acres
- Pasture Acres – 790.15 Acres
NRD CERTIFIED ACRES: 135 +/- Irrigated Acres
ASSESSED ACRES: 1,211.90 Acres
Certified General Appraiser- NE, SD, CO
Real Estate Broker–NE, CO
Thank you for visiting UFARM Real Estate. Located in Lincoln, Kearney, Norfolk and North Platte, we provide real estate and auction services to all of Nebraska. We specialize in the marketing of farms, ranches, acreages, hunting/fishing properties and residential properties.
Our office provides cutting edge marketing of local properties to a national and worldwide audience through our network. Thinking of buying or selling, check us out today!